Ballarat Greyhound Racing Club
Dynamic – Growing – Regional
Seeking a long term, stimulating and challenging management role in a sought-after regional centre?
An exciting opportunity is now available for an experienced manager to lead a highly regarded and long-established Greyhound Racing Club. With demonstrated capability in club management, it is critical that you possess experience in leadership to maintain this Club’s momentum building on recent developments and continue to position it for a prosperous future.
Reporting to the Committee of Management, your primary duties will include:
- Management of racing meetings, events and facilities to industry standards.
- Planning and oversight of Club’s non-racing activities including bistro, functions and fundraising events.
- Accountability for finance and administration aspects of the Club.
- Driving marketing, business development activities and strategic planning.
- Managing communication and relationships with key industry partners including Greyhound Racing Victoria and Greyhound Clubs Victoria.
- Providing leadership and supervision to the small team of Club employees and contractors.
This is a unique opportunity to become part of a growing Club and join the vibrant industry of greyhound racing. Experience in the racing industry is desirable, but not essential.
An attractive remuneration package will be negotiated, commensurate with experience and qualifications.
For a copy of the Position Description, please contact Brett Jones via email firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close at 5pm on Friday 18th June and should be sent to email@example.com